When ASUS launched the ROG Ryujin CPU cooler back in late 2018, it was certainly a very impressive looking (and performing) design. However, as often is the case, there was always room for some improvements to be made. Particularly as time passes and manufacturers find ways to make AIO liquid cooling even better/more efficient at their job! – With ASUS confirming the long-anticipated launch of the ROG Ryujin II, therefore, we expect to see big things from this AIO liquid cooler; particularly based on how good the first generation was!
ASUS ROG Ryujin II
Available in both 240mm and 360mm variants (albeit, we expect more to be revealed at a later date), the Ryujin II comes with a 3.5-inch true-colour LCD display on the pump-block, and, in something that is a delightful bonus, the fans are Noctua Industrial PPC 2000 PWM designs. And they’re even in black! (What heresy have you allowed here Noctua?!)
Similar to prior ROG AIO cooler designs, the Ryujin II’s main party piece is that LCD screen which can be customized to feature static images or even (relatively) small-sized video or animated image (GIF) designs. At the time of writing, we don’t know what the file size limit actually is.
- Seventh Gen Asetek pump delivers exceptional cooling and minimal noise with an operating range starting at 840 rpm.
- 3.5″ LCD Display for real-time system stats and personalized logos or animations
- Quality Noctua Industrial PPC PWM fans deliver high airflow and minimal noise
- Pump embedded fan that helps to cool VRM and M.2 area
- Reinforced, sleeved tubing for increased durability
- Styled to complement ROG motherboards, at the center stage of your build
Where Can I Learn More?
At the time of writing, ASUS has not confirmed any prices for the new Ryukin II coolers, which is often a sign (and partly based on prior encounters from the ROG AIO range) that these are not going to be cheap. – If you do, however, want to learn more, then you can check out the official product website links below: