AeroCool has today announced the launch of its brand new LUX RGB 850M power supply. The latest 850W revision from its highly popular PSU range. As such, for those consumers looking for an excellent mid-tier design with all of the bells and whistles offered with RGB lighting effects, this definitely seems to tick all of the right boxes in terms of price, aesthetics, and performance.
AeroCool LUX RGB 850M Power Supply
Putting the ARGB lighting to one side, which we’ll admit remains a moderately contentious subject when it comes to power supplies, the AeroCool LUX RGB 850M still packs plenty of amazing features that will undoubtedly attract the savvy consumer. An 80-Plus Bronze efficiency rating, semi-modular cable design, increased ventilation, and plenty of connections for even the most potent of gaming PCs.
- 80Plus 230V EU Bronze Certified for up to 88%+ efficiency
- Compatible with Addressable RGB using +5V Addressable RGB connector
- OPP/OVP/UVP/SCP electrical protection included
- Control up to 13 lighting effects via LED control button
- Semi-modular design allows for easy cable management and installation
- 30% Increased ventilation area in the body of the PSU allows for increased air flow
- Silent 12cm black fan with optimized thermal fan speed control
- Soft, black, flat cables allow for more convenient cable management
Where Can I Learn More?
At the time of writing, AeroCool has not confirmed any specific regional release dates for the LUX RGB 850M nor how much we can expect it to cost when it does arrive with retailers. In regards to the former, however, we’d suggest very shortly. And the latter, well, based on the prices seen from other models in the range, we’d anticipate something in the region of £70.
If you do, therefore, want to learn more about this, you can check out the official product website via the link here!