Following the teaser posted on 24th November, Razer and A Bathing Ape (BAPE) have officially announced their collaboration on a lineup of gaming peripherals, apparel and backpacks, dubbed ‘A GAMING APE’. The limited-edition collection celebrates gaming and the streetwear culture, meshing the signature BAPE® CAMO print with Razer’s triple-headed snake logo. The iconic APE HEAD is also seen wearing Razer’s ever-popular Kraken headphones.
The A GAMING APE collection includes BAPE® inspired designs of Razer peripherals like the DeathAdder V2 mouse, Goliathus V2 mouse mat and Opus wireless headset. Fans can now flaunt their love for the brands with the much-anticipated streetwear including the sought after full-zip hoodie and backpacks, all reimagined by BAPE. The collection is a first for both brands and a must have for brand enthusiasts.
The new limited-edition apparel and gear drop in collaboration with BAPE® offers a distinct streetwear style with a gamer’s appeal. Perfect for streetwear and gamer enthusiasts.
For more information on Razer x BAPE, please see here.
An exclusive showcase will be done at the RAZERSTORE LIVE streaming event on December 3 at 6:30pm PDT, while the items will be available for purchase from December 4, 2020 at 6:00pm PDT / December 5, 2020 at 11:00am JST.
Full list of products and pricing:
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape® DeathAdder V2: $89.99 USD / €99.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Goliathus V2 Speed: $39.99 USD / €49.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Opus: $299.99 USD / €299.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Rogue 15” Backpack: $179.99 USD / €199.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Full Zip Hoodie: $385 USD / €385
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Camo Team Tee: $179 USD / €179
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape® Black Tee: $115 USD / €115
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape® White Tee: $115 USD / €115