Thermaltake’s ‘ToughRAM‘ memory solutions have proven to be a popular choice for consumers looking for strong performance levels and equally good aesthetics to back it up. However, if you have been in the market for something different, then Thermaltake has taken the eye candy to a whole new level by announcing the launch of new turquoise variants to its highly popular ToughRAM DDR4 memory.
Thermaltake Turquoise ToughRAM RGB DDR4 Memory
In terms of specifications, this new variant is exactly the same as their other mainstream ToughRAM DDR4 products. It comes with a 3,600MHz clock speed and is primarily sold in 16GB kits (2 x 8GB). Albeit, we should note that faster memory clock speed variants (up to 4,400MHz) are available in the overall ToughRAM range. With this new colour pallet on offer, however, for those who were perhaps not convinced with the looks of the existing range, this definitely adds a new choice that we strongly suspect will be a popular choice with many enthusiast consumers.
- 16.8M RGB color across 10 super-bright addressable LEDs for stunning RGB illumination
- TT RGB PLUS, TT AI Voice Control, Razer Chroma, and Amazon Alexa RGB sync compatible
- 10-layer PCB construction for enhanced overclocking performance and stability
- High-performance turquoise finishing aluminum heat spreader for optimal heat dissipation
- Real-time temperature, frequency and performance monitoring.
- 5V Motherboard RGB sync ready
- Intel XMP 2.0 ready
- Limited lifetime warranty
“Built with the highest quality of components to the highest of standards, the TOUGHRAM RGB has been coated with a turquoise finishing, delivering both an eye-catching look and outstanding gaming performance with stunning RGB lighting maximized for effortless sync with your RGB ecosystem.” – Thermaltake
Price & Availability
At the time of writing, Thermaltake has not confirmed any specific regional release dates for this new turquoise ToughRAM memory, nor how much we can expect it to cost when it does land with retailers. However, if you do want to learn more, you can check out the official product website via the link here!