Yeelight, the world-leading smart lighting brand, is proud to announce its participation at the upcoming all-digital CES 2021, showcasing its full range of new product portfolios, including the new generation of E27/26 smart bulbs, GU 10 bulbs, new ceiling light, and the latest smart screen light bar.
Sync Yeelight with Your Favourite Games
Since Yeelight unveiled its partnership with Razer on RazerCon 2020, Yeelight has been working actively to bring Yeelight smart lighting to the gaming community. The new color lights to be launched at CES 2021 integrates well with major gaming RGB platforms, such as Razer Chroma and Overwolf. Gamers are free to customize their immersive gaming experience with 16 million colors and enjoy the unique lighting effects triggered by game events.
A New Range of Smart Color Products
Yeelight enjoys a diverse portfolio of smart lighting products, including essential lights, table lights, ambience lights, and smart lighting control. It has been continuously upgrading its products to cater to customer’s needs. This time, a series of new color-changing products are introduced to the market, including the following:
- Yeelight Smart LED Bulb W3 (Multicolor & Dimmable)
- Users are free to select among 16 million colors to create their best lighting scenes for multiple occasions. The features of game sync and music sync further grant the latest W3 Bulb a more sense of entertainment. Also, W3 Bulb is eco-friendly enough with an ultra-low standby power to save energy and money!
- Yeelight GU10 Smart Bulb W1 (Multicolor & Dimmable)
- The W1 GU 10 Bulb comes with both the color version and the dimmable version. The color version works perfectly with major gaming platforms, including Razer Chroma and Overwolf. Group control is available. Users are free to customize the light setting with 16 million colors for any scenarios.
- Yeelight Arwen Ceiling Light S Series
- Arwen S series comes with both the main light and 16 million color mood light, making it a perfect choice when creating the house ambience. Its patented quick-change fixture facilitates a quick change of the light. Also, Arwen S integrates well with major AIoT platforms, such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Samsung SmartThings.
- Yeelight LED Screen Light Bar Pro
- Screen Light Bar Pro is designed to bring users more fun with an immersive gaming experience. Users can easily sync the lamp with many popular games via Razer Chroma and Overwolf. With 16 million available mood colors, gamers can enjoy dazzling light effects triggered by specific gaming events.
The new products exhibited at CES 2021 are expected to be officially released to the global market in Q1 2021. “We’re excited to bring these wonderful products to our global users at CES,” said Eric Jiang, CEO of Yeelight. “Smart lighting made it easier. We hope Yeelight would enable more users to enjoy the fun and convenience of smart lighting.”
Yeelight, the best smart lighting brand globally, has successfully shipped over 40 million products to over 200 countries and regions around the world. Its extensive product portfolio takes care of all the lighting needs at home, including basic light, table light, ceiling light, ambience light, and smart light control. The brand is widely integrated with major IoT and smart home platforms in the world, such as Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Samsung SmartThings, Apple HomeKit, Razer Chroma, Yandex, Naver, IFTTT, etc. Yeelight endeavors to bring you the best lighting experience you may imagine for a smart home!